To develop training and educational programs to develop the core BIM capabilities in the Canadian AECOO community.
- Defined and accepted educational standards
- Integrated educational programs
- Robust and recognized certification and accreditation process
- Build a community of parties offering BIM education and training in Canada.
- Develop reference curriculum for BIM education in Canada.
- Develop BIM training packages for AECOO community stakeholders.
- Provide accreditation for institutions.
- Provide certification for individuals.
- the bSC Education Committee has identified five main workgroups
- Develop Educational Outcomes Framework,
- Develop content for Universities,
- Develop content for Colleges,
- Develop content for Professional Development,
- Determine BIM Accreditation & Certification requirements.