Join our BIM community
By joining buildingSMART Canada, members become part of a community that is implementing collaborative and interoperable working practices. We work together to creatively counter the silo mentality that is the industry’s most significant obstacle.
buildingSMART Canada works in partnership with Canadian associations of architects, engineers, specification writers, contractors as well as public and private owners, government and industry to create standards, supporting programmes and tools to ensure that Canada will be at the forefront of global use of BIM.
buildingSMART Canada has sister organisations in Europe, the UK, United States, the Middle East, Far East and Australasia. Members are plugged into a network of leading experts from around the world to define, develop and maintain open standards to enable truly interoperable data exchange.
The bSC activities cover all stages and functions of the construction cycle. We develop standards and tools to ensure that the industry knows what BIM is and how to use it effectively and openly. We help new BIM users and encourage experienced users to continue their roll-out of BIM and extend its application in their business.
Join our growing open BIM community and get access to the best independent knowledge that will keep your operations on the leading edge.
- Link up to a worldwide community of practitioners, owners and software developers that are shaping the future with BIM
- Learn about standards development activities around the world
- Direct input into the development of Canadian BIM standards and protocols.
- Input into the development of international standards.
- Access to become a member of buildingSMART Canada working groups.
- Access to world leading BIM experts.
- Use of the buildingSMART Canada logo on your website as a member.
- Participate and represent buildingSMART Canada at national and international forums
Join buildingSMART Canada
|Membership categories||Annual Contribution|
|Member - Individual